C-P Systems began in 1995 when two 3M employees, a chemical engineer and a designer/drafter recognized the opportunity to do exciting work for 3M and many other companies. Throughout the years they have brought other engineers and designers into the fold from diverse industries and backgrounds to assemble a world-class group with a proven track record for innovative solutions, thoroughness, and honesty.
Our expertise has been integral to the successful implementation of projects for many corporations at manufacturing plant locations across the United States. Through these experiences we have been fortunate to develop and maintain strong relationships with complementary engineering firms to deliver complete project execution and provide life-cycle operation management to our clients.
No two consulting engineering firms are alike.
- We specialize in chemical process engineering and design.
- We provide total project management and design from initial project planning through process startup.
- We apply a complete range of proven technologies and innovative solutions to meet customer requirements.
- We consistently demonstrate our commitment and ability to meet established schedules within project budget constraints.
- We conduct all business with honesty and integrity.
- Production scale, pilot plant, and lab systems
- Batch chemical reactor systems
- Continuous chemical reactor systems
- Batch distillation systems
- Continuous distillation systems
- Chemical storage tanks, piping delivery systems
- Evaporation systems
- Liquid packaging systems
- Monomer feed to polymerization reactors
- Process gas compressor systems
- Mix and mill rooms
- Coating solution preparation systems
- Coating solution delivery systems
- Process scrubber systems
- Material handling systems
- Vacuum systems
Our general engineering and design expertise falls into these four areas:
- Chemical process experience in laboratory, pilot plant, and production facilities. Related experience includes chemical storage, and mix and mill facilities for coating operations.
- Design skills and experience in equipment design, equipment and chemical plant layout, mechanical flow diagrams, process and instrumentation design, piping isometric drawings, mechanical bid packages, and 3-D modeling (computer and plastic). Design software includes SmartPlant and AutoCAD.
- Chemical equipment procurement experience in recommending suppliers, bid quotations, purchasing, expediting and documentation activities.
- Chemical plant project management to provide turnkey project from concept to process startup assistance.
- Laser scanning of an existing area to economically measure the current system to ensure the practicality of the new design and to enable significant prefabrication.
Our clients range from members of the Fortune 100 to small, local manufacturing companies. We honor all our commitments; our projects are always on a “first-come, first-served” basis and we’ve never bumped a project for a larger one. All our clients are important to us.